Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: when good players turn bad

Default Re: when good players turn bad

heh, wow, 8 ppl deep tonight. amazing

Quote Originally Posted by VOLS34 View Post
    I don't know what tours you're talking about but it sounds like a GF tour if only 2 or 3 are finishing & if that's the case who gives a damn. If I'm in a g0 tour & I know I can't win or pod I will quit in a heartbeat & don't think any less of somebody who does it when I win. I can take out the trash or feed the dog or something useful in the 20 minutes I would waste on a hopeless tour. The only puss's out there are the ones that make G0 & stop touring for fear of demotion. The only time it bothers me when somebody quits is when they ask for a match or to do a stroke room then quit but even still who cares.
    I guess you haven't played OT2. If there's only 2 people in a tour and the other quits, the other loses his chance to win because it requires at least 2 to finish a tournament. Only one left = tournament stops. That's why in OT2 people are so pissed off at quitters. I can perfectly relate to welp.

My win-rate would be at least 20% higher weren't it for the quitters.

I've done that before, and gone on a rant wondering wth someone is talking about, then looked at the thread, saw it's an OT2 thread and then realise it's me who doesn't know wth he's talking about. Ooops.

Thought it was an OOB issue. Never played OT2. My bad.

5. Default Re: when good players turn bad

i'm sorry but this is some soft ass lebron james garbage. game rooms is one thing but if you're in a tour and choose to sit around and squeeze out a 3rd i have no sympathy. I play tours for one reason and one reason only, wins.
    Titleist 690 MB Bladez Sucka

6. Default Re: when good players turn bad

yo yank, he talkin about the psp version. if erverybody quits when you bangin on em, the tour just ends. no winner, no third, no nothin, just game over. i had a -15 on a9 hole tourney, mid level course too(michinoku). last man quit after last hole. you cant finish alone. gotta have at least 2 ppl left. so no win, no dope ass score, just a loss on my overall record.

Guapo... let me know when you want to have some matches. We havent played in awhile. I will be on OT2 in an hour or so. I dont mind getting whooped
    http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f355/lilquilt/LinlikeLogan2.jpg

Yes, just a worthless add to your tournaments played... Sigh.

9. Default Re: when good players turn bad

ohhhhhhhhhh...well in that case
    Titleist 690 MB Bladez Sucka

My OT2 online career was sacked during the G3 to G1 phase. Didn't have much issues with G0 until the last few times I played online, some of the God of Golf players ended up quitting weather I did good or bad (on some very rare occasions I was doing good during those tourneys).

After that I took a powder, got a little irate that I couldn't finish those tourneys.
    They must of had a huge lag 2000 years ago. It took Jesus three days to respawn.

PSN: Craig_Goulart OT2: Craig

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12