Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: when good players turn bad

Default when good players turn bad

I know this game has always had issues with quitters.

I also know this game is probably on its last leg, with few players online anymore.

But it sure is sad to see, when players you've played online for months, or hell years, suddenly turn into quitters who have a bad hole and refuse to finish the tourney.

Sucks.

Default Re: when good players turn bad

Gama turned into one? I remember he was one of my favourites who always pulled through even if it were just the two of us and the score gap was more than a few... Always laughed about our foul performance

3. Default Re: when good players turn bad

sup fellas? when do yall play? i aint seen yall in a while. anyways just about every time i get on i play with gama. i havent seen him quit much at all. never when just the two of us left. i make it a point to quit on the uckfers that quit on me though.

He said quit in tours. Who cares who quits in a tour? I play to win & if i don't have a chance to win or pod I will quit a lot of times. If I'm playing a random real room & I don't have a chance to get a pb I will quit those a lot of times as well. If I'm doing a stroke room or a match I will finish it out no matter unless I have to go.

Quote Originally Posted by VOLS34 View Post
    He said quit in tours. Who cares who quits in a tour? I play to win & if i don't have a chance to win or pod I will quit a lot of times. If I'm playing a random real room & I don't have a chance to get a pb I will quit those a lot of times as well. If I'm doing a stroke room or a match I will finish it out no matter unless I have to go.
    Well I care if someone quits in a tournament. If you get 2 strokes ahead, and everyone quits(often we're stuck in tournaments with only 2 or 3 other players), the tournament is over. It's annoying and frankly it's bad sportsmanship to just puss out and quit because someone is beating you.

Guess if you can't handle losing, then you're a bigger puss than I would have thought.

:::

As for the other posts, I've had gama quit on me a couple times, more in the last few months than in the year previous. But he's not the only one. Lots of familiar online handles are quitting out more and more often. Just really sucks.

I don't know what tours you're talking about but it sounds like a GF tour if only 2 or 3 are finishing & if that's the case who gives a damn. If I'm in a g0 tour & I know I can't win or pod I will quit in a heartbeat & don't think any less of somebody who does it when I win. I can take out the trash or feed the dog or something useful in the 20 minutes I would waste on a hopeless tour. The only puss's out there are the ones that make G0 & stop touring for fear of demotion. The only time it bothers me when somebody quits is when they ask for a match or to do a stroke room then quit but even still who cares.

Quote Originally Posted by VOLS34 View Post
    I don't know what tours you're talking about but it sounds like a GF tour if only 2 or 3 are finishing & if that's the case who gives a damn. If I'm in a g0 tour & I know I can't win or pod I will quit in a heartbeat & don't think any less of somebody who does it when I win. I can take out the trash or feed the dog or something useful in the 20 minutes I would waste on a hopeless tour. The only puss's out there are the ones that make G0 & stop touring for fear of demotion. The only time it bothers me when somebody quits is when they ask for a match or to do a stroke room then quit but even still who cares.
    I think perhaps you're talking about the ps3 version of this game.

I'm talking world g0 tournaments for the PSP version of this game.
    Nobody can "ask for a match or to do a stroke room"

And y es, you're definitely a puss for not being able to take a loss.

Z-Man changed his game name to this [-_-]

damn. WELP, lets invite Z-man to play us so we can spank his a$$ all over OT2 until he feels it
    http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f355/lilquilt/LinlikeLogan2.jpg

I could fire up the 'ol psp. Haven't tried playing since earlier when I got pissed at quitters
    i'veh ad poor luck finding ppl to play lately

there was a few on tonight... 7 players deep
    http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f355/lilquilt/LinlikeLogan2.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast