Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thinking about getting Minna

Default Re: Thinking about getting Minna

yeah Minna is completely better they have alot more lobby parts and extended stuff, and the online is far better and always active so yeah get it.

Conversely, we need your support on HSG. Get it, but don't let it interfere on your normal HSG playing times. And we're more sociable (well, mostly).

How is HSG touring wise these days?

Europe evenings are usually having reasonable fills, 15-25 ppl. Mainly the usual suspects added with some new G0's now and then. I dont know how things are on US evening, at that time I'm trying to get some sleep
    Smokey, this is not 'Nam. This is bowling. There are rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Miill View Post
    Europe evenings are usually having reasonable fills, 15-25 ppl. Mainly the usual suspects added with some new G0's now and then. I dont know how things are on US evening, at that time I'm trying to get some sleep

Figured as much, it's been about 6 weeks since HSG has been in my ps3... glad to hear g0 still going strong

6. Default Re: Thinking about getting Minna

Yeah G0 always seems to have something going. In G1 I'll be lucky to get 1 tour in an evening.

Well as an owner of Minna I can say that there is almost always a tour, 24/7 regardless of grade... There may be 1 or 2 hours during the course of a day that you won't find a tour but that's about it...

8. Default Re: Thinking about getting Minna

How do you play Minna no Golf 5 in NA? do you have to have a JAP region PS3, or can you actually play it in a NA one? I was thinking about getting it, but I just need some more info on if I need anything special to play it.

Quote Originally Posted by aramil_nubin View Post
    How do you play Minna no Golf 5 in NA? do you have to have a JAP region PS3, or can you actually play it in a NA one? I was thinking about getting it, but I just need some more info on if I need anything special to play it.
    You don't need a special PS3, but you will need access to the Japanese PSN store for the DLC. You can get cards on e-bay, although there are probably better ways of doing that...

If anyone wants to chip in for the Minna dlc then drop me a PM cause I'm stuffed if I'm paying twice as much for the dlc than I paid for the actual game and I really need my Toro back!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12