Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thinking about getting Minna

1. Default Thinking about getting Minna

So being a G1 is hard right now, It's hit or miss in the evenings if there are 10 people on.

Before I go and drop over $100 on everything (DLC and game) I thought it never hurts to ask if anyone wants to share some DLC.

Default Re: Thinking about getting Minna

from what I\'ve seen I think you should get Minna it looks alot better than the usa version, I saw that they have more lobby parts, Characters have more scenes with caddies, and well it looks more balanced in many ways.

Deal, Kent, UK

Being anything is hard right now. Even G0 has been running low this week. The issue I have is that if you go, that'll be another gone, and the whole thing plunges deeper down, which will make me

Hot Shots Golf is on life support, if you wish to continue playing this game online, I would buy Minna... sorry Dims, see you in HSG6.

i just bought mainna golf 5 its being ship as i wright up this hope to do well
    hey pro

I wish I could get minna but I hadtrouble enough finding hsg oob

7. Default Re: Thinking about getting Minna

I started a similar thread about 3 weeks ago, as like you I wAs fed up of logging on only to find no tours in g1 happening , so I bought minna from play Asia.

6 weeks after after ordering, it still hadn't turned up, however I found a copy on ebay. 2 days later my play Asia copy arrived lol.

I have to say that I love playing minna. Day time touring is amazing, so many (200-300) players. However I am on gmt which means that evenings here are early hours in japan, so between 7 and midnight tours are quite sparse, Which is going to be a pain as when I go back to work, evenings are when I want to play. I have certainly made the most of day time tours gmt. Sometimes I can't get in to tours because they are full!

I am solid g1, been g0 a couple of times but just not consistent enough at that level. In minna I have made g2 within 10 g3 tours, but I think I have found my level already at g2, 50 tours 1 win, 1 second and 8 pods (not proud of that lol).

I have not purchased any dlc, and at g3 or g2 you don't need to as 90% of tours at this level are spread across highland, oki, euro and safari with the odd peaks now and then. Tours with dlc characters are rare as well.

I still log on to Hsg in the evenings gmt, but have not seen 10 players in a g1 tour for about a month .

Hope that's useful in your decision making.

Also I'm convinced downhill puts are more sensitive in minna, because I keep on missing them.

I hope a new game comes soon but until then I am sooooo glad I have found minna.

Let me know if you would fancy buying my spare minna?

8. Default Re: Thinking about getting Minna

im waiting for a new EBG,while, i need something more.How can i get minnaaa!japannese version runs in european ps3!!?

9. Default Re: Thinking about getting Minna

Half hour from last post and just made g1 on minna with a good recent run of pod finishes, yippee.

10. Default Re: Thinking about getting Minna

Just go on ebay or
    Runs fine on ps3 in europe
    If you want dlc you need to set up a jap pan account. But if like me you dont want to bother with dlc you can just play as per normal with egwt or hsg.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast