Thread: Why Don't Minna Players Jump?

1. Default Why Don't Minna Players Jump?

There's never a shortage of players on Minna, but it seems that I do a lot of waiting for tours there. I played a tour with fifty players tonight and when it ended, there was about 3 minutes to jump into the next tour. I was the only one who jumped, so I left at 32 seconds. I looked to see if maybe everyone was in another tour, but they weren't. The next tour was a half hour wait. I don't get it!

Default Re: Why Don't Minna Players Jump?

They have probably had the game for so long, they are choosy about which tours to play.

I notice they tend to avoid Johnson-only (L.J.) tours like the plague, even if it is the only one for a while, as well as the ones with the most difficult penalties (no backspin tours with +2 rough on Crown etc)

As it's such a busy server, a lot of players book well in advance for tours they know will fill (Yukino [Alex], Expert only, Euro 18H [They seem to love that course] etc) and are quite prepared to wait for them to start.

Adds: Oh, they do jump. I was just giving a scenario as to why they may have not when the OP was playing.
    Last edited by johnboru; 11-29-2010 at 05:19 AM.

It's a pickiness that we just don't share (for the most part). It's another reason why it's difficult tp keep up.

Plum/p1/bubby/plumb/ploom/plummers/puddin/8utt5niffer/plummy/amarillo/mhm/slom/GuY/pruimsmokkelaar /pwunumfivemunininer/pwumm/99/p1umpkin/15991/plummybear/pum/Captain Chokestain/plym/rlom/naplum/slim

5. Default Re: Why Don't Minna Players Jump?

You're too funny Mr p1um!

what isn't funny is rosie perez in that flick.

but lemme tell ya, her part(s) was/were/is oscar-worthy ^_^
    Plum/p1/bubby/plumb/ploom/plummers/puddin/8utt5niffer/plummy/amarillo/mhm/slom/GuY/pruimsmokkelaar /pwunumfivemunininer/pwumm/99/p1umpkin/15991/plummybear/pum/Captain Chokestain/plym/rlom/naplum/slim