Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Saki's Latest Minna Revelations

Default Re: Saki's Latest Minna Revelations

Blue Hawaii and Siberia Highland, I believe. More rumours again yesterday. Hope springs eternal.

Senidol Guest

I have no issues with Saki personally, but she loves attention. She is kind of known for it on Minna from what I've heard. I wouldn't really consider her to be a 100% credible source for this kind of information.

As far as course information goes, I wouldn't trust anything other then a news release by Clap Hanz themselves. But if you look at the current situation of the game I'm fairly positive that there will be no more released DLC for this title for various reasons. There hasn't been an update since July 31st, 2009 with the Alex and Gloria costume pack.
    Last edited by Senidol; 12-12-2010 at 12:04 PM.

Crushed

but we can hope that they will release something right? isn\'t that good enough?

Senidol Guest

There hasn't been a release since July 31st of 2009 and that was just the costume packs for characters we already had. Clap Hanz isn't an incredibly large company and they don't have the resources to pump out DLC for minimal profit gain. There just isn't a big enough demographic right now in my opinion for them to create anything else.

I could be wrong, but all signs point to nothing coming for this title in the forms of DLC anytime soon, if ever. The overall player base is probably under 10,000 by now.

I think we won't get a new hot shots golf game until the ps3 becomes a dead system, and make it with the new motionless plus controlers like the wii thats what I think will happen. I hope they do release some new courses though for this game, it would get more people to play the game again I'm sure of it.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345