Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Saki's Latest Minna Revelations

Default Re: Saki's Latest Minna Revelations

I can't see this being true...

a lot of talk. no proof.

awfully weird that any DLC would be introduced to such an old game. saki is a decent chick--i don't think she would make stuff up--she might just be getting bad info.
    Plum/p1/bubby/plumb/ploom/plummers/puddin/8utt5niffer/plummy/amarillo/mhm/slom/GuY/pruimsmokkelaar /pwunumfivemunininer/pwumm/99/p1umpkin/15991/plummybear/pum/Captain Chokestain/plym/rlom/naplum/slim

But if you remember the Tokyo game show featured HSG. So it's not impossible that they have 3d enabled it, and thrown in a course or two to push it along.

4. Default Re: Saki's Latest Minna Revelations

well we can only hope please no one hold their breath its a good way to passout

perhaps, dimmers, but if the theory is that they're planning on enabling 3D on a game as old as minna, then that would mean they're pretty lazy. if they're lazy, then it's possible that they threw together a mess of early 3D software to have something for the expo but didn't actually have anything close to completed (in regards to minna)...or else they might show it.

each day that goes by improves the chances that this particular title is done
    Plum/p1/bubby/plumb/ploom/plummers/puddin/8utt5niffer/plummy/amarillo/mhm/slom/GuY/pruimsmokkelaar /pwunumfivemunininer/pwumm/99/p1umpkin/15991/plummybear/pum/Captain Chokestain/plym/rlom/naplum/slim

I agree, but taking Saki as a credible source (she is Japanese, after all), it was worth a small raising of hope. Although I can't believe anyone involved with gaming could ever be classified as lazy...

well just checked japanese store no dlc , cant realy say im shocked

8. Default Re: Saki's Latest Minna Revelations

is anyone surprised?

December was the date I heard. Plenty of time to really ratchet up the tension. On a side issue, it is worth noting that Ridge Racer 7, an equally venerable game, and created by a Japanese developer, has 3d content available in the PSStore. So there is a precedent.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast