Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Saki's Latest Minna Revelations

Default Re: Saki's Latest Minna Revelations

I heard from Saki that the other course was called "Wonderland". These courses were also to be 3D enabled...

Quote Originally Posted by dimskill View Post
    I heard from Saki that the other course was called "Wonderland". These courses were also to be 3D enabled...
    If it's anything like the Wonder Land C.C on HSG:Fore that would be awesome.
    I loved that course.

3. Default Re: Saki's Latest Minna Revelations

when does japanese dlc content become available? tuesdays? interesting to see if oob gets the dlc as well.

4. Default Re: Saki's Latest Minna Revelations

Was Day Dream called Wonder Land in the Euro version?

Considering we've heard NO news whatsoever from claphanz it's safe to assume that even if minna gets this course we won't get it right away.

You know you play too much HSG when you're playing golf in real life, take a good shot, see the red line following it, realize it's a good shot, only to find that your plant foot is now missing

6. Default Re: Saki's Latest Minna Revelations

/caps

CH was never very forthcoming with news about upcoming releases. Just seems to be complaining for the sake of complaining. Hell, I would think that anyone and everyone should be happy at the possibility that we're even getting more download content. Instead you seem to be way too focused on the possibility of us not getting it at the same time. I mean, we were all convinced that Jurassic was the last course we were getting (heck, Oceania for a time). I'm just stoked that there's talk of another course. I know it's easy for me to say considering I own Minna, but that's a luxury I and others paid more than msrp for. /shrug
    Last edited by MasonR; 10-25-2010 at 12:54 AM.

MasonR - I think it was called Wonder Land on the Japanese version too... but that's what it is on mine (probably Europe)

As for a new course DLC... It takes less localisation than a player/character as you don't need to change the voice to English, so I wouldn't be surprised if a new course (should it happen) was released to all of us at virtually the same time.

Fingers crossed.

without trying to put a downer on things i spoke to a couple of japanese friends yesterday on minna who can speak english quite well and they hadnt heard anything at all about new courses , guess we will find out when store updates on wednesday

Quote Originally Posted by sheddog View Post
    without trying to put a downer on things i spoke to a couple of japanese friends yesterday on minna who can speak english quite well and they hadnt heard anything at all about new courses , guess we will find out when store updates on wednesday
    Indeed. If it comes, hurrah for that, but I won't be holding my breath.

10. Default Re: Saki's Latest Minna Revelations

so are we talking one or two courses?

wonderland and the first post mentioned hawaii?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast