Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Saki's Latest Minna Revelations

Default Saki's Latest Minna Revelations

whenever i get a chance to speak with our kind asian g0 friend saki, i like to find out what she knows or has hears about new minna/hsg/egwt. wellllll....she mentioned a few days ago that she was told about new minna courses (as DLC) coming out BY THE END OF THE MONTH. the word 'hawaii' was given to me, as well as another location i can't remember.

anyone else hearing stuff?
    Plum/p1/bubby/plumb/ploom/plummers/puddin/8utt5niffer/plummy/amarillo/mhm/slom/GuY/pruimsmokkelaar /pwunumfivemunininer/pwumm/99/p1umpkin/15991/plummybear/pum/Captain Chokestain/plym/rlom/naplum/slim

Default Re: Saki's Latest Minna Revelations

Meaning by April we'll have a new course?

You know you play too much HSG when you're playing golf in real life, take a good shot, see the red line following it, realize it's a good shot, only to find that your plant foot is now missing

Ordering a japanese psn card now. If it turns out there's no course I'll just get a few PS1 rpgs or something. Not going to let there be a new course out for even a single day without being able to play it.

All I know is I think it's serious BS that we have to wait 6 f'n months. Why can't it be like Sackboy that was released simultaneously?

You know you play too much HSG when you're playing golf in real life, take a good shot, see the red line following it, realize it's a good shot, only to find that your plant foot is now missing

I'd wait a bit before you start worrying about getting it six months after the Minna crowd. For all we know we'll be getting it at the same time.
    Last edited by MasonR; 10-22-2010 at 06:03 PM.

oooh....

I'd LOVE a new course. <<<getting excited now>>>

Wonder if it's true?????? If so, My minna will have the dust wiped off for sure. I rarely play it but I'll be relocating to minna for a while if a new course is released. I'd buy a yencard too but... Dont know what else I'd get if no course came around. And those cards are PRICEY!!!

7. Default Re: Saki's Latest Minna Revelations

I hope this is true. I'd like to have another course to beat down Rino on.

That's horrible, pink. The audacity of such a post.

"Borg! You're a Federal Agent! Never end your sentences with a preposition."

Plum/p1/bubby/plumb/ploom/plummers/puddin/8utt5niffer/plummy/amarillo/mhm/slom/GuY/pruimsmokkelaar /pwunumfivemunininer/pwumm/99/p1umpkin/15991/plummybear/pum/Captain Chokestain/plym/rlom/naplum/slim

Nice one p1um LOL

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast