Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 12/18 Update

1. Default 12/18 Update

I'm currently downloading an update - anyone know the contents of this? I'll let you know when it's done if nobody else replies

2. Default 12/18 Update

we may be getting the xmas lobby parts here then??

clint aint gonna look cool as a fat santa!!
    http://community.eu.playstation.com/...thread.id=3875

SONY sunday fun nights click to join, no ones up their own a55

3. Default 12/18 Update

It took me 40 minutes to download and install - but my downloads always seem to take a long time anyway :O

Here's a transcript of the update details........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Everybody's Golf World Tour online mode is being updated!

When: 18/12/2008, from 10:00 (GMT)

Update:

-NEW! Online Leaderboards: check out the new rankings posted in the online lobby, split into 3 catagories - RG Ranking, Score Ranking and Loyalty Ranking. For more information on how to qualify, please check the in-game website (www.everybodysgolfgame.com)

-More new content will be available to download from PlayStationStore! Look out for Costume Pack - Pirate Plus Four, which will give you fun new outfits for Jasmine, Sophie, Bloom, Maruyama and Anya in 6 different colour variations.

-Also keep an eye out for a special present we will be giving away starting Christmas eve (24/12) from the PlayStationStore. We have prepared a special downloadable character plus some cool online avatars as a thank you for playing Everybody's Golf: World Tour this year!

This will be our last update in 2008 - hope to see you all again on the golf course in 2009!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phew! That took some typing Obviously, it's text written for the European version

Well, there it is No course, but rankings, a new character and some costumes and avatars -enjoy

4. Default 12/18 Update

this deserves caps locks

YA DANCER!!!! TRUST ME THE LEADERBOARD SYSTEM IS MORE VALUABLE THAN THE NEW COURSE FOR LONGEVITY!!!!

IT LETS US G0 PLAYERS PLAY MEANINGFUL GF GAMES BETWEEN TOURS WAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

5. Default 12/18 Update

well done yasdad, cheered me up..............i can feel my flu lifting already ;D

Default 12/18 Update

SWEEEEEEEEEET

Alternate PSN ID: matsondean77 (retired)
    Japan PSN ID: rowdybuschjapan

7. Default 12/18 Update

i'm excited now.......how excited??

probably more excited than a preist in a hot tub with five chior boys!!! ;D

8. Default 12/18 Update

[quote author=clint_westwood link=topic=701.msg9065#msg9065 date=1229604010]
    i'm excited now.......how excited??

probably more excited than a preist in a hot tub with five chior boys!!! ;D
    [/quote]

LOL ;D ;D ;D

Anyway, now that I've wiped that vision from my mind ;D I did briefly enter the lobby and check the rankings. It looks like you need to play a tournament before you're registered - I was not listed, but a small number were.

No time to play now though - lunch break over - only enough time for the update

9. Default 12/18 Update

OK - Who wants to help me out because my regular source for DLC is not online regularly and the DLC apparently is only available on the 24th (I have HSG and not EBG)...If the pack is free then I will be OK but if it's not free I can't dl because it won't accept my credit card (as I don't live in the US)

10. Default 12/18 Update

the leaderboads are free koudo, you will have to buy the DLC outfits etc.....

are you saying this is just a EGWT update and not a HSG update??

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast