Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: the censorship on this site is childish

1. Default Re: the censorship on this site is childish

Rino is just upset that the pic of Pink has been taken away from her. Since i removed my Top Gun pic she has been longing for new material to go into her special "spank tank" and it seems the pic of Pink really did it for her.

I too am very upset that the pic of Pink has been taken away from us all as i myself have also used it to help me on a few lonely nights when the wife has decided she's got a headache and gone to bed early.

What i do find offensive is VOLS constantly bashing on about Trad being harder, blah wah booooo.
    Old story, stop moaning just get on with it. Bgun goes about it right way by putting up decent under par scores and winning, Toolie does its with comedic bantering you do it by whinging.

2. Default Re: the censorship on this site is childish

Quote Originally Posted by interyernan View Post
    Rino is just upset that the pic of Pink has been taken away from her. Since i removed my Top Gun pic she has been longing for new material to go into her special "spank tank" and it seems the pic of Pink really did it for her.

I too am very upset that the pic of Pink has been taken away from us all as i myself have also used it to help me on a few lonely nights when the wife has decided she's got a headache and gone to bed early.

What i do find offensive is VOLS constantly bashing on about Trad being harder, blah wah booooo.
    Old story, stop moaning just get on with it. Bgun goes about it right way by putting up decent under par scores and winning, Toolie does its with comedic bantering you do it by whinging.
    bahahaha.

3. Default Re: the censorship on this site is childish

Quote Originally Posted by interyernan View Post

Yeah golf nut kicks ass as well but there's many more adv ppl who are elite players. It's so easy to see adv is so much easier ONCE u get a hang of it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234