Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A few of my ideas...

1. Arrow A few of my ideas...

lots of ideas so im going to list them. some my be repeats, so suck it.

- Add More Characters

-Make it more like HSG4. Thats my favorite one out of the series.

-Don't make it so if you use Advanced shots u shoot farther. That is not fair at all to the people who play Traditional shots.

-Make higher rankings (i have 8 accounts and almost all of them are G0 now. its too easy)

-Be able to customize your guy more.

-Maybe a make your own course (just for fun, wouldn't count for tournys and stuff)

-Add all of the characters (or most) from previous games. My favs T-Bone

-DON'T make it playstation move only or something.

-Make the online a little bit more like HSG4 or make it better.

-Trophies (DUH!!!)

-Custom music

-It would be nice if they removed advance swing but it's most likely not going to happen but I'd like it

-Upload highlights (hopefully to youtube )

-Bring back SKYBALL and ROCKETBALL shots, those are tight

-Bring back minigolf (DONT MAKE IT ANOTHER GAME w/ A STUPID CAT)

- Have more DLC but also more already in the game

-Maybe make a new one for psp and make it so you can turn it compatible w/ psp vers. so you unlock a special character or something.

-special clubs like the psp

-Make it so even if you don't have 10 people in a game it still counts.

-add a special course that doesn't have to do with dinosaurs. maybe one thats on a different planet or from some different ps3 game.

- Don't screw us again with the dlc. by including it on the disc but having to pay to unlock it

-don't make it to different.

- back to the traditional thing. there should be some sort of upside for using trad.

Deal, Kent, UK

Default Re: A few of my ideas...

Lol, upside to using trad...

Man, that road is a road too oft travelled. Surely if there is no upside, don't use it? You don't use standard balls when you have a choice. I consider HSG far less screwed by DLC than TW.

Phoenix, Arizona :)

Yep, Dims. Agreed.

Not to mention the obvious fact that ---
    it's okay to ask for an upside to using trad, and to also request the upside for adv to be eliminated, lol.

"It's not fair! It's not fair! But it WOULD be fair if the benefit was on Trad side!"

Hi GnomeWizard, and welcome to the site. That's a fine list of suggestions. Sounds like you're a veteran of the game and the series. Looking forward to you joining the discussions here. We're a pretty laid back helpful group, except when poked like a bear in a cage.
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~Maya Angelou

Cambridge ON, Canada

I hate being poked, anyway there will most likely be trophies if Clap Hanz has enough heart to release a new HSG Game (assuming for the PS3).

As Cartman told me a while back, Sony made it a requirement for all PS3 games (Starting in 2009? ) to have trophy support.
    They must of had a huge lag 2000 years ago. It took Jesus three days to respawn.

PSN: Craig_Goulart OT2: Craig

6. Default Re: A few of my ideas...

I dont think clap hanz added any characters from the previous games to the new installments for unknown reasons. thats a shame, really. because you get a feeling that you have a favorite character and you wanted to see him/her return in one installment but instead being left out as a cameo appearence, that sucks....

7. Default Re: A few of my ideas...

A few things I would like to see -

- Course records and stats for multiplayer.

- Unlimited replay slots.

- 3 or more new courses per year.

- smaller lie % ranges. 30-100% is a bit silly.

- individual club selection (2 wood, 4 wood, 2 iron, hybrid, lob wedge)

- different shot types (punch, chip & run, flop)

Reviving a year old thread isn't a good thing man, and I understand there are rooms for improvements in this golfing game, I wish we had better characters with unique personalities rather than the dull boring ones that they gave us. The only ones I like from HSG WI are, Yuna, Grace, Gloria, and Max. I remember when the characters where interesting, like they had a story that shine through them, now they are just kind of meh. The courses have improved but then got a bit worse in HSG WI. Out of Bounds had some beautiful courses and made it so you can look around and see some secret areas to get a head.

Deal, Kent, UK

I'm sure that if WI were a fully fledged PS3 game rather than a handheld port, the holes would be less linear. That said, there are still alternative methods for most holes on a risk/reward basis. For the most part, WI makes OOB look clunky and old. Being able to pick the contents of your own bag would be practical though, and useful. Might have to delete that belly putter soon though.

10. Default Re: A few of my ideas...

hi guys was talking online about different shot types and people were saying that traditional was not too good as a trad user was wondering if there are benefits from using other shot types. i.e more distance better accuracy more forgiving ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast