Thread: I DID NOT LOSE THE #$(ING CONNECTION!!!

1. Default I DID NOT LOSE THE #$(ING CONNECTION!!!

The PS3 has 40% better connection to the router than either of my laptops or my phone. I regularly download on my laptop at 1500KBps (that's kilobYtes) and I NEVER EVER lose connection on my DD-WRT flashed router. I know I did not lose connection to the internet, yet this F&*%ING game tells me I lost connection!

Fix your G-Damn servers or fix the game, don't f*&^ing tell me I lost connection!

Rant over.

Default Re: I DID NOT LOSE THE #$(ING CONNECTION!!!

Amen, and that's an awesome rant!

I had problems with wireless connection and couldn't get all of the ports to work or something to that effect and kept losing connections. Broke down and went wired connection and it has been all good since.
    "Everybody has a plan, 'till they get hit in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

Had only a couple of net errors with wired connection since I began with this game which is almost 2 years now, so not complaining.
    Smokey, this is not 'Nam. This is bowling. There are rules.

I wonder if some of these servers don’t like certain ISP or vice versa.

6. Default Re: I DID NOT LOSE THE #$(ING CONNECTION!!!

Go wired man, everytime i tour wireless im more nervous about losing my connection then winning the tour lol. Now i strickly game wired with my ps3 and leave the wireless for the less superior 360 :P

7. Default Re: I DID NOT LOSE THE #$(ING CONNECTION!!!

Over the last two years I've had over 200 net errors. I was using optimum online with a wired connection. The service guys must have been here 5 times to figure out what was going on. Three months later they figured it out. A neighbor of mine was running some device that was interfering with the cable connection which caused all of my hsg woes. Weird too, they had some reader on my cable from the pole. it was reading consistent bit rate errors every few seconds, apparently this was enough to bump me from hsg servers whereas all my other games worked fine. What finally fixed the problem was changing internet providers to a local company. The connection is ridiculously slower but i maintain connection so WOO.

8. Default Re: I DID NOT LOSE THE #$(ING CONNECTION!!!

I've had DSL for a year then I switched to cable internet. It's the same thing. Never had problems with either connection except for HSG. I may run a wire one of these days if that's what it takes.