Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Player Recognition

1. Default Re: Player Recognition

Theres nothing wrong with ur rotary phone Gunn . All phones have there pros and cons.

2. Default Re: Player Recognition

There would be too many people to recognize if we did that. What about G2 and G1 players? Request some 1 on 1 training and get the wins. Then go and post in G0 winners thread. You will get recognized.

Default Re: Player Recognition

i hear that rotary phones get 15 miles less reception
    Plum/p1/bubby/plumb/ploom/plummers/puddin/8utt5niffer/plummy/amarillo/mhm/slom/GuY/pruimsmokkelaar /pwunumfivemunininer/pwumm/99/p1umpkin/15991/plummybear/pum/Captain Chokestain/plym/rlom/naplum/slim

Getting off the subject a little bit, if you decide to go traditional than that's your decision! You have two choices in the game, pick one and move on if you find out later that it's 15 yards less when playing traditonal, rather than complaining, broaden your skill level and work on the other choice.

I've always said this. There is a lot of awesome players that are G1 G2 and even G3's that can win against G0's. The people that are G1's like myself don't really have the time to play 10 matches a day, I'm lucky to even get two matches a week! lol.

So yes I agree that people should be recognized!

I've beaten God of Golfs on Open Tee 2 Online.
    They must of had a huge lag 2000 years ago. It took Jesus three days to respawn.

PSN: Craig_Goulart OT2: Craig

6. Default Re: Player Recognition

I would like to say congrats to all the losers but then id be praising myself ALOT, so F#&K it. Do we need a pat on the back to try harder, "kinda demoralizing"

7. Default Re: Player Recognition

only praise I think is when an awsome shot is made or an totally unlucky bounce roll or other garbage the game gives you

8. Default Re: Player Recognition

Maybe instead of an award for every1 who loses, why not just an award for the person with the most losses, who has never given up!!!

Quote Originally Posted by p1um5mu991er View Post
    yeh, look up the ryder cup writeups. usually whoever was responsible for reporting gave kudos to someone who pulled off a sick shot or performance.

for example, find doylev's ryder cup shot--hooahhh

Yeah they would be kudos instead of awards. So maybe in each event there can be a separate thread/topic for kudos in that event.
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal-R5 View Post
    Maybe instead of an award for every1 who loses, why not just an award for the person with the most losses, who has never given up!!!
    Maybe a lobby part of a curly dog poo sat on the head?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12