Thread: Mass Chat

1. Default Mass Chat

I got an idea that will bring the HSG.com community closer together. We need to have like a huge chat session like every week or so at a certain time. It doesn't matter who you talk to or what you talk about as long as we're in the same room. Those playing can have a separate room. I think it would be great! It would be a perfect time to discuss issues, talk about things, and just have a good time. What's your opinion on this?

Default Re: Mass Chat

We over here in the OT2 camp have been dabbling in a similar thing (monthly though) with our Block Party. We hope to have as many OT2 players stop by for a few rounds nd just get to meet players we may have never met as of yet. We don't get too deep into issue and/or concerns, as these meetings are just to have fun and include as many players (regardless of skill level) while doing it. Sorry, we're just not that structured over here at the "kid's table" just yet.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." -Abraham Lincoln

Hey Rocker, i think that's a pretty good idea actually. I'm not sure how many people would come in just to chat instead of playing games but....

(as for me, someone ps3less (<--should be a word), I would like to be able to hop on and chat with everyone Would be great.

You get all my buddies to come, dangit. (See the "I Miss my golf buddies" thread. :P) I'd come. say... Thursdays or Sundays at like 7pm pacific time? I think that'd be great

On a similar note they need to improve the in game chat. At least allow chat for 4 man stroke.

trad chat too plz

i kid i kid
    Plum/p1/bubby/plumb/ploom/plummers/puddin/8utt5niffer/plummy/amarillo/mhm/slom/GuY/pruimsmokkelaar /pwunumfivemunininer/pwumm/99/p1umpkin/15991/plummybear/pum/Captain Chokestain/plym/rlom/naplum/slim

6. Default Re: Mass Chat

Yeah i bet u adv guys can chat in any mode . Not suprised

adv. chat ain't bad, you should try it--5 extra words per minute and 15 extra if you misspell something on purpose
    Plum/p1/bubby/plumb/ploom/plummers/puddin/8utt5niffer/plummy/amarillo/mhm/slom/GuY/pruimsmokkelaar /pwunumfivemunininer/pwumm/99/p1umpkin/15991/plummybear/pum/Captain Chokestain/plym/rlom/naplum/slim

wow, brutal plum...way to keep adding fuel to the fire. before you know it, we'll have to get reverend al sharpton to mediate in this trad versus adv war.
    "Everybody has a plan, 'till they get hit in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

nah, nah, light goofing off

da trad boyz know i'm just clownin'

10. Default Re: Mass Chat

I like the idea,seems like fun.