Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: #1 on Google search result

Default #1 on Google search result

If you search "hot shots golf" on google, our site comes up first.

It used to come up around fourth or fifth, but the last few days it's numero uno. I'm sure it'll change, but perhaps that means more places are linking to here? Or maybe it's the google ads.

However, "everybody's golf" doesn't pull up the site until like the seventh page. But I guess that makes sense.
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~Maya Angelou

Default Re: #1 on Google search result

Sorry to interrupt, but this has been on the 1st place like a month ago or two.
    Anyway, congrats that HSG.com being the 1st place to be searched in Google.

Title "2009 HSGOT2 Best Male Golfer" get door da se~!

3. Default Re: #1 on Google search result

because this is a great board you have created congrats.
    most helpfull i have see out there

I think it may have been first before, but for awhile it has been around fifth. I should know since that's how I get to the site at work (don't have any personal sites bookmarked here, not that they can't see everything I do, ha).

But I wonder if there's anything we can do to increase the ranking for the "everybody's golf" search result. Hmmm...
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~Maya Angelou

5. Default Re: #1 on Google search result

WOOO HOOO!!!! I remember checking it several months ago as well, and we were 3rd or 4th. Not sure what attributes to moving up and down in their rankings, but i'll take it.

M.

ya, i like to check in over @ gamefaqs and shamelessly plug

the board there is a cemetary
    Plum/p1/bubby/plumb/ploom/plummers/puddin/8utt5niffer/plummy/amarillo/mhm/slom/GuY/pruimsmokkelaar /pwunumfivemunininer/pwumm/99/p1umpkin/15991/plummybear/pum/Captain Chokestain/plym/rlom/naplum/slim

7. Default Re: #1 on Google search result

lol, you've got both this website and the everybodysgolf.com domain, what more do you need?

Without taking a too cynical air about it, but taking on the ads won't have harmed the inevitable climb up the ladder...

That said, I just searched on google.co.uk and it came out in the top bunch alongside the official playstation site and wikipedia. (So it was at #3) This is almost certainly due to taking the ads...

Comes in at #7 on Italian Google, #3 on Dutch Google #5 on Russian Google #10 in Spain #3 on Czech Google #7 in Ireland and Canada.

It seems that it varies a little. I may (or may not) take a look at Kyrgykistani google at some point...

#3 in Kazakhstan #5 in Germany #2 in Belize #3 in South Africa #2 in Antigua and Barbuda

Some of these are open to interpretation as there is often a single strapline for the official Playstation site, but with no blurb.

#6 in Cameroon #7 in Switzerland #6 in Niger #3 in Azerbaijan #6 in France #3 in Portugal
    Last edited by dimskill; 04-17-2010 at 04:14 AM.

#2 in Norway...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast