Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Power Players - March 2010

1. Default Re: Power Players - March 2010

good to see i piled up 16 wins in march lol .. pats himself on the back good work always a pleasure to read each month

Default Re: Power Players - March 2010

Quote Originally Posted by KRONZZZ View Post
    good to see i piled up 16 wins in march lol .. pats himself on the back good work always a pleasure to read each month

Good job Bro... sad thing is you piled up more wins than I had tours for the month

As good as it gets for me. I'm happy . This game pwns all. Well done Hc/Zao.

I just picked up my 10th win since my PS3 died. That would make 30 total I believe. I'm trying to get there but I don't know if it's gonna happen.
    Breakfast, shmreakfast. Look at the score, for Christ's sake. It's only the second period and I'm up 12 to 2. Breakfasts come and go, Rene, but Hartford, "the Whale," they only beat Vancouver once, maybe twice in a lifetime.

Quote Originally Posted by arizonabayz View Post
    I just picked up my 10th win since my PS3 died. That would make 30 total I believe. I'm trying to get there but I don't know if it's gonna happen.
    It's alot tougher for the tradder but u will do it. Luckily my ps3 died early on when I was a g3.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12