Quote Originally Posted by imriu View Post
    You people are all wonderful people.. This should get a thumbs up. LOL
    I GIVE YOUR AVATAR A THUMBS UP
    http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f355/lilquilt/LinlikeLogan2.jpg

Default Re: New Site Feature: "Helpful Posts"

see what i mean, why thank you.
    (IMRIU)

3. Default Re: New Site Feature: "Helpful Posts"

I have to ask. Is the only way you can see what comments were given good or bad ratings is if you get the bold 1 ("Your Notifications" replaces "Private Messages")in the upper right where "Private Messages" is? If so, then that's poopy.

Quote Originally Posted by ClayBoy31991 View Post
    I have to ask. Is the only way you can see what comments were given good or bad ratings is if you get the bold 1 ("Your Notifications" replaces "Private Messages")in the upper right where "Private Messages" is? If so, then that's poopy.

What are you asking exactly? You can click on the notification and it tells you which posts were listed as unhelpful. And I think if you go to your profile it will tell you..n ot 100% sure where exactly. I'd look to see but im on my netbook and navigating is a pain in the butt. LOL

5. Default Re: New Site Feature: "Helpful Posts"

My profile doesn't have my helpful/unhelpful post ratings. They only show up when "My Notifications" replaces "Private Messages". Then I can check those ratings from the bottom of the dropdown menu for my notifications. I think you may have gotten this mixed up with "User Reputation" OG. That's slightly different from post ratings.

Basically, I'm asking for an easier way to access my helpful/unhelpful comments.

yeah... but your helpful posts factor into your reputation. You get rep for the helpful posts, but dont think you lose anything for unhelpful posts. I checked, the unhelpful ones arent there. and yeah, i think thats the only place/way to see. far as i kno anyway.

yeah -- when you get a helpful post rating (i just did, lol) it DOES populate into the profile under the most recent rep received... but it's true... the full screen you see when you get the notification.... that's not available to us anywhere else, at least not as far as I can find.

It definitely should be, imo.

Huh. Interesting. Good lookin' out on that one.

Wonder if we can make it so we have access to that information at all times.

triple posting ftw.

Well SOMEONE'S on a rating kick. I've gotten four helpful posts and one unhelpful in the last five minutes. LOL good times, good times

Don't sweat it Clay. Doesn't really mean anything anyway. Just a silly forum tool that has no bearing on your life.

9. Default Re: New Site Feature: "Helpful Posts"

Quote Originally Posted by OthersGirl View Post
    Don't sweat it Clay. Doesn't really mean anything anyway. Just a silly forum tool that has no bearing on your life.
    I know, but somebody please make it stop. I'm starting to think this is a glitch or something. I had 3 of my comments in that "Cold season" topic given a negative rating. Yeah, that old topic. That lead me to think it's a glitch.

10. Default Re: New Site Feature: "Helpful Posts"

This has to be a glitch. I just got negative ratings for the biggest fear and magic 8 ball topics. Old topics ftw I guess, lol.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast