Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The ads on here

Default Re: The ads on here

Don't forget that Google has long and spindly and grasping fingers...

I have no idea why they are there either???

Could be a software deal, but I think it is great if Morph gets advertising on here. It would certainly help keep the site alive and well. Lets not forget, google is the #1 search engine too, so having a google-ship would be very benificial to the site!

Attention Guests! You must register to see all content of the site, you are missing 80% of posts by not registering! It is fast, easy and free!

3. Default Re: The ads on here

Quote Originally Posted by yunatidus4ever View Post
    but I think it is great if Morph gets advertising on here. It would certainly help keep the site alive and well.
    It's about damn time we get add on here. anything that help this site is more than welcome. Good job guys.

Add: it'd be nice if we get more adds and more traffic. maybe Claphanz would recognize the voices of N America and Euro players more. This can lead to more petition for better schedule/ prize and over all concern.
    Last edited by Frozen_Walkers; 01-23-2010 at 02:42 PM.
    Rockatansky....Max...

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Walkers View Post
    It's about damn time we get add on here. anything that help this site is more than welcome. Good job guys.

Add: it'd be nice if we get more adds and more traffic. maybe Claphanz would recognize the voices of N America and Euro players more. This can lead to more petition for better schedule/ prize and over all concern.
    That could work.

5. Default Re: The ads on here

You know, with all due respect, I'm still not digging these ads. If you ask me, it slows the site down considerably, especially when I try to go from one place to another.

The only thing that loads slowly for me is the home page, but thats because I don't have good ISP right now.

7. Default Re: The ads on here

Interesting comments on both sides of the fence.

I added the google ads over the weekend. Trying to get a little creative in financially supplementing some of the current and future activities here: prizes for events, current upgrades (HSGTube for example), and future upgrades that have yet to be announced . So bear with me/us as new things are tried.

And as far as the ads themselves that are currently being displayed, honestly they are hardly intrusive at all. I toyed with some bigger ones, but settled on just the text lines at the top and the banner at the bottom for now. If i find that its not generating any revenue for the site, then i'll scrap it. If it is, then you may see more, that simple.

8. Default Re: The ads on here

How does that work Morpheus? If members just click on the link does it start to create a revenue stream or is there more to it than that because we could probably help you out if that is all we need to do.

I'll click on some links if it helps the site out. I don't think they are that bad.
    The ones on the bottom are kind of funny some of them anyways.

Alternate PSN ID: matsondean77 (retired)
    Japan PSN ID: rowdybuschjapan

The ad for Hot Shots Golf Cheats is really funny

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast