Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The ads on here

1. Default The ads on here

I've noticed this site now has ads on it, and to be honest, I'm not digging this. Why were they added?

Default Re: The ads on here

Any1 else getting these?!?!? I have never had them on this site till I came on this morning!!

Here is what I am talking about: (Inside the red boxes)

I am not liking them either Clay. Hopefully Morph can explain to us why they are on here?!?

Well, I assume it costs money to run this site, it would be understandable to get it through placing ads. They are not really bothering me, Ive seen much, much more annoying.

5. Default Re: The ads on here

Yeah Miill, the ads on Gamefaqs are more annoying, especially the moving ads. They slow that site down considerably and make the blinking cursor flash insanely fast. Glad I'm not the only one who doesn't like this, although the money reason is understandable.

The video ads on the top page of You Tube causes error for the Safari web browser I use. There are ads on another forum I belong to, so I'm used to it.
    Last edited by gypsyball; 01-23-2010 at 11:36 AM.

I think the ads make it look a little tacky, but then again every site does it so what are you going to do

I just started playing ghostbusters and I ran into a doritos vending machine, lol its everywhere

therApy doh

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qz4SgRWU4Q&feature=related"]YouTube- System Of A Down - Chic' N' Stu Music and Lyrics[/ame]
    Plum/p1/bubby/plumb/ploom/plummers/puddin/8utt5niffer/plummy/amarillo/mhm/slom/GuY/pruimsmokkelaar /pwunumfivemunininer/pwumm/99/p1umpkin/15991/plummybear/pum/Captain Chokestain/plym/rlom/naplum/slim

I'm ok as long as they are not intrusive. If it's to help the site it's fine with me.

Alternate PSN ID: matsondean77 (retired)
    Japan PSN ID: rowdybuschjapan

i honestly did'nt even notice them till after reading these posts and then looking for them!
    pype

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast