Thread: Hot Shots Tennis

Default Hot Shots Tennis

I think from what I read HST doesn't have online mode, but thanks to AdhocParty we can play it online. Are there any HSG.com events planned for this game, sorta like HSG Players Club is?

Default Re: Hot Shots Tennis

As of right now, I don't know I searched every little information on this game, and in my other topic, I pretty much said all we know about the game. But who knows JP should be getting the game soon I would think.

It's set for JP release at a date "To Be Announced" and due in the States by the first quarter of 2010.

IGN has a date set at February 9, but I don't really trust IGN for anything, so we'll see how accurate they are. Feb. 9 does, though, fall on a new release Tuesday, so it could be a correct date.
    Last edited by flare074; 11-26-2009 at 02:33 PM. Reason: new info

Currently playing: Blitz: The League 2, Skate 2, Rock Band 2, Lego Rock Band, Assassin's Creed II, [Prototype], HSG: OOB
    http://s1.zetaboards.com/Flares_Board/index/

I do have HST for the PS2, maybe I should pop it in and get a feel for the game.

Go for it, with a word of warning: sometimes, portable ports of console titles may play differently to account for a different control schematic (case in point: NFL Street 3 PS2 vs. NFL Street 3 PSP).

Currently playing: Blitz: The League 2, Skate 2, Rock Band 2, Lego Rock Band, Assassin's Creed II, [Prototype], HSG: OOB
    http://s1.zetaboards.com/Flares_Board/index/

Quote Originally Posted by gypsyball View Post
    I do have HST for the PS2, maybe I should pop it in and get a feel for the game.
    you should be able to master it in the first day, and unlock everything the game is pretty fun.