Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Domination Thread

Default Re: Domination Thread

Congrats welp, you are 1 behind my best now!

Title "2009 HSGOT2 Best Male Golfer" get door da se~!

Quote Originally Posted by mcpy2000 View Post
    Congrats welp, you are 1 behind my best now!
    Wow, I'm so shocked to see your post mentioning your best score. Since, you know, I couldn't go look at the leaderboard to find it.

I'm happy my best naka score happened in a competition, as when it's offline, it doesn't feel as good. It's just cooler when there are other people there to witness that you had a great round, instead of the solitude of offline play.

A 4 shot win on that course is a good one and the score is nice!!! On top of that u beat ZMAN, who is a decent player

Quote Originally Posted by bestcorner24 View Post
    A 4 shot win on that course is a good one and the score is nice!!! On top of that u beat ZMAN, who is a decent player
    Yeah I've played ZMAN a couple of times, definitely a decent player.

He didn't even shoot a bad score himself, it was just one of those times when everything went right for me and every shot I went for, I made. (lol well almost every shot, I had one shot fall just short of roling in)

u have time to play a game welps?

Didn't see your msg till a couple hours later bestcorner,

bestcorner! i can't play open tee 2 online unfortunately; my school's only got N-wireless... ze psp doesn't support that

also holy crap i just noticed your -10 on fortress yard long tee. how do you do it man
    Last edited by Jason; 10-02-2009 at 01:35 PM.

oh yea, i'll try to be on topic here

my new record!

lee lee lee lee

my new record!
    logan - lee lee lee lee lee lee lol

not a win but it's not every day you have 2 people with -13's, and neither of them win... props to vellfire on a great round and this was a new record for me =)

who says logan ain't great??

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    bestcorner! i can't play open tee 2 online unfortunately; my school's only got N-wireless... ze psp doesn't support that
    That's strange. I haven't run into a wireless system (router, modem etc.) that's N-standard but ISN'T backwards compatible..

Anyway, can anyone comment on the fact why people only play courses from south alps to central? It's getting reeeeeaaaaallllllly boring to play those games.

yeah, i'd be able to get it to work if it was my own router. but since it's the school's private network i can't change it to include g and b wireless; it's also got the security set to "WPA-2 Enterprise"... i don't even think there's an option in the psp settings for that, haha

Quote Originally Posted by Elektropop View Post
    Anyway, can anyone comment on the fact why people only play courses from south alps to central? It's getting reeeeeaaaaallllllly boring to play those games.
    hey, at least you get to play some central park games that's my favorite course!
    i like to play online by using the "advanced search" to set up a game and then waiting for people to join... sometimes i'll make a room with Michinoku or royal & links, and just nobody joins... then i exit, and there's a south alps room with one person in it, lol! they'd rather join an empty south alps room than play some Michinoku with me... (that's the only hard course i can handle... i'm really not very good at this )

personally i'm not a big fan of playing on south alps either because i hate how one par means you've basically lost at least on the other ones people make mistakes, right?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast