Thread: Euro needed for leaderboard updates

Default Euro needed for leaderboard updates

I need someone to post or to PM me the regular event leaderboard updates for the EG:WT side of events. asg didn't bother updating one final time before he left [Note: this was during the site switchover when most moderators did not have their staff privileges; asg could not have updated it before he stepped down --OP], so we're in a bit of a hole here. If anyone could take a look at the event scores for the last two weeks in this topic

http://www.hotshotsgolf.com/communit...ead.php?t=4086

and make the final update for the 9Lives event, and get the Big Air event results (which isn't there AT ALL for the Euro side, that's peachy).

I know there's not much interest in this part of the site (even less so now that there's no event this week) but I've been asked a few times to get the leaderboards straightened up. I'm more than happy to do it, as it takes a total of 3 minutes to edit a post, but without the information for the Euro side we're only getting half-finished.

Best outcome would be that a Moderator from the Euro side sees this and decides to update him/herself. If you're a regular member and want to help out please just PM me the information. This is not a staff position offer, we're not going through that debacle again.
    Last edited by Optimus_Prime; 07-05-2009 at 08:55 PM.

2. Default

I'm in a tourney at the moment but will do it when i finish up.

3. Default

Done. Don't mind Mace if and when these things start up again keeping ontop of the Euro updates if you want to do the US side of things mate.

Awesome, thanks Int.

Default Re: Euro needed for leaderboard updates

In all fairness I would like to send personal apologies to asg28, because he did not have moderator status before he left our team he could not do any updates. If he did have moderator status and access than he did not know about it.

He has also let me know that the 9 lives tournament side may also need updating since this was never done and we lost the data.

Thanks asg28 for the heads up.

Attention Guests! You must register to see all content of the site, you are missing 80% of posts by not registering! It is fast, easy and free!

6. Default Re: Euro needed for leaderboard updates

Yeah cheers Yuna, Mace and I double checked both and have updated accordingly. I'm more than happy to help out where needed on this but if asg would like to take things back on once a new set of events roll out that would be great.
    I think the confusion here was that during the site cross over mod status on the boards dropped out for both dre and asg so they couldn't update. I actually have enough on my plate as it is with other leaderboards/events etc but ultimately would prefer if asg took helm on the Euro side as he did a good good of it before the problems. Just my thoughts though.
    Last edited by interyernan; 07-05-2009 at 02:59 PM.

Default Re: Euro needed for leaderboard updates

If there will be more events, than we will need a Euro side moderator.

And yes, this will be a position as the Euro leaderboard moderator.

If anyone is interested in taking this on, send Optimus Prime or myself a PM.

Thanks!

Attention Guests! You must register to see all content of the site, you are missing 80% of posts by not registering! It is fast, easy and free!