Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Save file links for Minna

Default Save file links for Minna

[quote author=MasonR link=topic=3662.msg50349#msg50349 date=1242082743]
    Here's a link to a save that has all courses, and every character except Anya unlocked (the ending vid is worth it, that's why I left it like that). Loyalty isn't stellar though, I literally posted this the first week I had Minna.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps3/save/930083.html

EDIT: Just saw that Scotty had a better save uploaded somewhere.

http://www.filefactory.com/file/agff542/n/MinnaSave_rar

[/quote]

Attention Guests! You must register to see all content of the site, you are missing 80% of posts by not registering! It is fast, easy and free!

Default Re: Save file links for Minna

I am trying to download this save file for Minna. Do I need to put it in a subfolder or anything on my usb stick? It is the .rar file, with max loyalties. Anyone downloaded this already and know how to do it?

Attention Guests! You must register to see all content of the site, you are missing 80% of posts by not registering! It is fast, easy and free!

you'll need a rar extracter program. www.download.com has them.
    copy a save from your ps3 to a usb stick. it will have all the sub folders you'll need so you can put the minna save data in the right sub folder.

Quote Originally Posted by yunatidus4ever View Post
    I am trying to download this save file for Minna. Do I need to put it in a subfolder or anything on my usb stick? It is the .rar file, with max loyalties. Anyone downloaded this already and know how to do it?
    to do this is very easy. So you have a flash drive good. heres what I did and mine works

1. Plug in the Flash Drive into your ps3, go to Game Utility Saves or w/e its called, copy one of your games to the flash drive.
    2. put the flash drive into the PC, check to see the foldier it made, ok, now extract the .rar folder inside where your copy of the game that you just copied.
    3. Put flash drive back into ps3, go to game utility saves or w/e its called and copy the game that you just extracted to that foldier, it will tell you7 that your extracting some one elses save file, say yes or press X
    4. Load game up and you should have all max status for each character congrats on cheating the game

Awesome guys, thanks. So I need to download the .rar extractor and then it should be easy from there. I was confused that the .rar is just a file but was not working anywhere when I put in the the saved data portion of my usb stick.

Put the usb stick into ur ps3 .. Copy The Mingol5 Data From "Saved data utility" onto ur USB stick ..

Remove USB from ps3 ... Connect it to ps3 ..

Open the .rar file ..

When u open the USB stick .. this is the directory u should be looking at .. or the folder ..

Copy the files u extracted from the .rar and replace those 5 files .. and job shud be done

Ok I did it! Thanks for the help ya'll!

8. Default Re: Save file links for Minna

so does this have just regular characters or add ons too?

Quote Originally Posted by rocker12 View Post
    so does this have just regular characters or add ons too?
    The rar save file does have the DLC characters with max loyalty, but you still need to buy them for Minna if you don't have them already.

Wow I didn't think anyone on this site uses gamesaves off the interenet.

Maybe I'll look for one too see what the progress is.
    They must of had a huge lag 2000 years ago. It took Jesus three days to respawn.

PSN: Craig_Goulart OT2: Craig

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast