Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Who has Minna?

Default Re: Who has Minna?

I refuse to go down the Minna route out of principle! I thing Crap Hanz/Sony have had made quite enough out of my golfing addiction :-\

[quote author=Marrow_Farmer link=topic=4057.msg51620#msg51620 date=1242396870]
    I refuse to go down the Minna route out of principle! I thing Crap Hanz/Sony have had made quite enough out of my golfing addiction :-\
    [/quote]

LMAO Marrow, you---- have those things? Wow I did not even know!

Attention Guests! You must register to see all content of the site, you are missing 80% of posts by not registering! It is fast, easy and free!

seen kevin osh1 on there yesterdayand add my good friend Skippy73......and a quick message to yuna won a pink apron yesterday hun lol ;D

USA - Northern Virginia / Washington DC area

Just got Minna today and spent what seemed like an hour loading it and having the updates applied.

Do I really have to go through the challenges again to earn the players or can I transfer my HSG profile? :'( :'( :'(

[quote author=VirginiaTerp link=topic=4057.msg52670#msg52670 date=1242693142]
    Just got Minna today and spent what seemed like an hour loading it and having the updates applied.

Do I really have to go through the challenges again to earn the players or can I transfer my HSG profile? :'( :'( :'(
    [/quote]
    Sadly no. I'm not looking forwar to the updates my self once the game comes in my mail box.

6. Default Re: Who has Minna?

[quote author=VirginiaTerp link=topic=4057.msg52670#msg52670 date=1242693142]

[/quote]. There Is a few save files in a sticky thread at the top of the minna threads that u can use. Sadly you cannot use any saves from hsg or egwt but the ones here will be sufficient enough and will give you a good start with alot of the characters and the offline game will be done so you will have all balls and clubs as well. ENjoy minna ill see you in japan !

[quote author=sheddog link=topic=4057.msg51852#msg51852 date=1242461166]
    seen kevin osh1 on there yesterday and add my good friend Skippy73......and a quick message to yuna won a pink apron yesterday hun lol ;D
    [/quote]

OMG GRRRRRR.............. Well, maybe I will get the dang apron on Minna!

Attention Guests! You must register to see all content of the site, you are missing 80% of posts by not registering! It is fast, easy and free!

there for the taking yuna lol i got the blue version of it as well come to think of it ive only won chick prizes apart from the pirate waistcoat >

The one downside to mail order; is waiting for my copy of Minna to show up.

I met up with jwin recently who I vaguely remember from HSG tours...

I know you guys are keeping the list for forum members, but you can start a non-forum member one below it...can't you?

Canillo
    Jwin
    Sophie-Ann

etc.........

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast