Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Who has Minna?

1. Default Re: Who has Minna?

i thought i heard somewhere if you get 100 wins or something with nick on a gf tournament you can become a g1 from that.

Default Re: Who has Minna?

Quote Originally Posted by gamefreak021 View Post
    i thought i heard somewhere if you get 100 wins or something with nick on a gf tournament you can become a g1 from that.
    No, you cannot. Someone was teasing with that whole thing....

Attention Guests! You must register to see all content of the site, you are missing 80% of posts by not registering! It is fast, easy and free!

3. Default Re: Who has Minna?

yo add my to the list, my jp psn id is deezphone2

4. Default Re: Who has Minna?

welcome to hell...and have fun .
    Rockatansky....Max...

5. Default Re: Who has Minna?

its going through 50000000 updates now... couldnt have come at a better time... i was first in 2 tournaments and then i tanked each of them in the last 3 holes not even getting a pod... was too frustrated to play more, but probably would have and lost more anyway lol

Quote Originally Posted by deezphone View Post
    yo add my to the list, my jp psn id is deezphone2
    Welcome to the club!

Alternate PSN ID: matsondean77 (retired)
    Japan PSN ID: rowdybuschjapan

7. Default Re: Who has Minna?

Woohoo!! I just got it in the mail, and popped it in. Installing now. It'll probably be awhile before I actually play because of updates and to unlock the courses/characters. I saw MasonR's game save and downloaded it too, but I thought I might as well get used to the Japanese and enjoy it.

I created a Japanese PSN account too, though, I think I got everything? 4300 yen. I first saw Yukino and Gloria for 100 yen! I thought, "So cheap!", but then I saw them again at the bottom for much higher. So, I suppose the 100 yen are costumes or something? Subtract those two items, then it's 4100 yen for the courses and characters. Now I need my buddy to get me the game card too hahaha Or I guess use his Visa or something.

Anyway, see you some of you guys tonight or tomorrow. Woohoo! I'm going to play with lots of people again! So sad that OOB went from so many people last summer, then tanked after they screwed up the tournament scheduling and never recovered since then.

8. Default Re: Who has Minna?

OK, change of heart. I only JUST finished the updating.... I'm going to use MasonR's game save. hahahaha Thanks Mace!

I will be touring mainly on Minna from now on. The year or so on HSG has been a blast and I had planned to quit after 50 G0 wins (now on 48) but my New Year's Resolution was to stop staying up til 3-4am and get my sleeping habits back to a more acceptable level. As I live in Singapore, Japan is only an hour ahead, so the shift makes sense really.

I may still try and eke out those 2 wins on HSG for a bit of uniformity but will spend most of my time there either playing rooms or events (Ryder Cup, DT3) at more sociable hours.

10. Default Re: Who has Minna?

Been playing minna for a couple of weeks now and loving the number of people who play.
    Marty

OOB - Windup76
    Minna - Windup76a

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast