Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Maxed out characters download question

Default Maxed out characters download question

Ok... I have Minna and have been racing through the challenge section to try and gain loyalty for the characters but am quite frankly bored after doing the same thing already on HSG months ago.

If I download the patch that maxes all the characters out, will I lose my online record and status?

Ok, it's not such a big deal as I am a lowly G2 on Minna, but I am having to weigh up whether I max my characters via a download to give me a better chance of competing now or plug away for weeks filling up the loyalty levels....

Default Re: Maxed out characters download question

There is a patch for that? Or is that just a new save. I assume if you do copy to a new save you will lose your stats

he has to mean a game save, which is what I'm sure most people would have recommended to begin with...yes, you'll lose your online progress and record.

Cheers... guess I will play a few G2 tours and if I get demoted, it's 'hello game save'

5. Default Re: Maxed out characters download question

if u only in g2 then i would get a game save u need them max out.

Hmmm - the only game save I found was on gamfaqs (Mace's) and my characters have more loyalty than those and Sapphire (Anya) has to be beaten... Lucky I kept my own save file...

any idea were i can get a maxed minna save cars? recently deleted mine when our schedule got sorted but with next few months lookin doomed gonna start minna again >

Don't know if anyone has a save file with max loyalty available for public use. I would think there's only two or three people with everyone maxed on Minna aside from myself. Honestly I'd go ahead and post that save but I don't like the idea of just handing over my pbs and records.

The save I have on GameFAQs is just there to give newcomers a headstart on Minna so they have all the characters and courses, minus Anya (because the ending vid is sweet).

To be fair, you don't need max loyalty with a character to succeed on Minna, although it helps. Just be sure to be at Level 4 or higher for a tournament. Just chip away at it, if you have 10 mins before a tournament with say...Bloom, and he's not maxed, go and quit a few matches against Anya to boost it up a little.

no probs mace i used your save of gamefaqs b4 its just soul destroying maxing characters again lol onto my 3rd ps3 and had to do it 2 many times....saves backed up now ;D

[quote author=MasonR link=topic=3662.msg44670#msg44670 date=1240585616]
    Don't know if anyone has a save file with max loyalty available for public use. I would think there's only two or three people with everyone maxed on Minna aside from myself. Honestly I'd go ahead and post that save but I don't like the idea of just handing over my pbs and records.

The save I have on GameFAQs is just there to give newcomers a headstart on Minna so they have all the characters and courses, minus Anya (because the ending vid is sweet).

To be fair, you don't need max loyalty with a character to succeed on Minna, although it helps. Just be sure to be at Level 4 or higher for a tournament. Just chip away at it, if you have 10 mins before a tournament with say...Bloom, and he's not maxed, go and quit a few matches against Anya to boost it up a little.
    [/quote]

Yes it is a great vid and a shame its not on the non-Japanese versions... Some sweet touches and nice to see a bit of (the real) Shigeki Maruyama.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast