Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I was pretty disappointed with Out of Bounds.

Default Re: I was pretty disappointed with Out of Bounds.

I am sure you have not finished your challenge mode.
    Make sure you finish all the offline items given in the game before online. (And characters' loyalities too!)
    HSGOB, unlike OT2, has more G3s.  You don't need to worry about there are no people playing with you, but you must have at least 10 people in order to play a tourney.
    Remember to practice both shot types, some may just allow you to play in specific type of shots only.
    For Oceania and JICC (G-Rex), download it immediately and practice when you are free to get familiar with the courses and find your way to go -20 or even FC for both tees.

Title "2009 HSGOT2 Best Male Golfer" get door da se~!

I think the biggest dissapointment with this game was the lack of the store in the one player version. Lets face it, the game would be lame without the online feature. I would have been done with it a year ago.

The online lobby and friendships made in this game, well, there is nothing else like it.

Attention Guests! You must register to see all content of the site, you are missing 80% of posts by not registering! It is fast, easy and free!

[quote author=yunatidus4ever link=topic=3464.msg42844#msg42844 date=1240283357]
    I think the biggest dissapointment with this game was the lack of the store in the one player version. Lets face it, the game would be lame without the online feature. I would have been done with it a year ago.

The online lobby and friendships made in this game, well, there is nothing else like it.
    [/quote]

Oh yes, the loss of the store upset me TONS. I was so annoyed by that. I forgot that, Yuna, but yes --- that SERIOUSLY ticked me off. :P

Store?

You know you play too much HSG when you're playing golf in real life, take a good shot, see the red line following it, realize it's a good shot, only to find that your plant foot is now missing

5. Default Re: I was pretty disappointed with Out of Bounds.

lol who plays this game offline :P Seriously to the OP this game strives off online play and if it did not have it i would not be playing it at all anymore .. This game has made me alot of friends and brought this great website for us all to get to no eachother even better .. trust me fire it up online and you will be hard pressed to convince yourself you need sleep because work is 5 hours away! truly a amazing online game

6. Default Re: I was pretty disappointed with Out of Bounds.

I think the game is great, offline and online. The friendships i've made, and lost, have been most memorable to me (mostly the made). I wish we could see in the future maybe a miniature golf course, i think they had one in an earlier version of hot shots on ps2. I wonder if they are going to make a Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds 2, or just keep going with the DLC? Oh well.

[quote author=ghost33 link=topic=3464.msg42794#msg42794 date=1240269608]
    madden has a way bigger following
    [/quote]
    Only in the US, not that big a seller in the EU or far east.

8. Default Re: I was pretty disappointed with Out of Bounds.

They just need to improve the online play for the next installment. Bring back the ability to have custom tournies with over 50 people(remember HSGFore). Then we can have a great league like back in the day.

The only reason I bought a PS3 was for OOB, I have not been dissapointed (other than most of my play and being stuck in G2 forever).

The only disappointment for me about the game was LJ. I thought he was T-Bone at first.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast