Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PayPal Donations to HSG Community

1. Default PayPal Donations to HSG Community

Thank you for your membership here at the official Hot Shots Golf community. Your presence here is a testament to your passion and love for the Hot Shots Golf gaming series. Unfortunately, this site is not affiliated with Sony, PlayStation, Clap Hanz, or any other public entity. Rather, it is a privately owned and privately run site with no outside funding.

As such, we solicit and welcome any and all donations to the community. All monetary support will be used to ensure the long term success and operations of this community, by way of funding the monthly operating expenses, providing prizes for events and tournaments, and providing for the latest technology upgrades and updates to our community to ensure that we stay on the cutting edge!

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you for your support in keeping our Community alive.

Best Regards,
    Morpheus and
    The HotShotsGolf.com Staff

Last edited by Morpheus; 06-25-2009 at 03:18 PM. Reason: correct link

Default Re: PayPal Donations to HSG Community

Please let us know if there is any threat of losing this great site in our american economic times of struggle, this place is my second home outside of God, family and Country. So if this site is in any danger, I will consider to give but my first three at the moment have every penny other than my cost of internet to put this information out to all of you, best of luck in all your fundraising, my prayers are out and may blessings shower all that give to this great site!

Best wishes to all,

J&M

3. Default Re: PayPal Donations to HSG Community

Quote Originally Posted by jesonandmel
    Please let us know if there is any threat of losing this great site in our american economic times of struggle, this place is my second home outside of God, family and Country. So if this site is in any danger, I will consider to give but my first three at the moment have every penny other than my cost of internet to put this information out to all of you, best of luck in all your fundraising, my prayers are out and may blessings shower all that give to this great site!

Best wishes to all,

J&M
    Your concern is appreciated, however the site is in absolutely no danger of ceasing.

OMG the site is fine we promise you A few people have asked to donate so we are just opening to anyone who wants to contribute.

wat do we donate to
    Im back.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason_H/yunanephew1
    wat do we donate to
    The details of that you'll find in Morpheus's post at the top of this topic.

It's funny though...I remember thinking, wow this site must be controlled by Sony or Clap Hanz if there's no advertisements...then upon further review I realized that's the exact OPPOSITE of the truth...

THEN I read Morph's story in another thread and just realized he's independently wealthy...or perhaps Cars12345678 is the main money sournce...who knows?

8. Default Re: PayPal Donations to HSG Community

Us mods have all donated a bit of cash in the past. I've tried seeking a bit of support from some of the gaming mags and got a no real replies. Official playstation mag acknowledged my emails and said they would "source a party to take a look at things" but that was about 3 months ago now and i've contacted then twice since then without reply.
    I'll keep firing emails off to the mags every month and we'll see what happens.

9. Default Re: PayPal Donations to HSG Community

Just fyi....

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty9678

THEN I read Morph's story.........
    http://www.hotshotsgolf.com/communit...ead.php?t=2092

10. Default Re: PayPal Donations to HSG Community

Quote Originally Posted by interyernan

Us mods have all donated a bit of cash in the past. I've tried seeking a bit of support from some of the gaming mags and got a no real replies. Official playstation mag acknowledged my emails and said they would "source a party to take a look at things" but that was about 3 months ago now and i've contacted then twice since then without reply.
    I'll keep firing emails off to the mags every month and we'll see what happens.
    Oh, i still do it on a monthly basis. They've probably added my email address to their junk filter by now! lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast