Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Minna victory thread!

1. Default Re: Minna victory thread!

well done koudo ;D
    http://community.eu.playstation.com/...thread.id=3875

SONY sunday fun nights click to join, no ones up their own a55

2. Default Re: Minna victory thread!

Got my first G1 win ;D. Thunder God now. I know this isn't much but I was pretty pumped as haven't got a G0 win to my credit on HSG:OOB and this is as close as I will probably ever get. Still will get demoted though next tourney unless I can get a 2nd or higher. :'(

3. Default Re: Minna victory thread!

Good stuff I moved up and down too - It takes some time to build consistency to be able to pod regularly in G1.

4. Default Re: Minna victory thread!

got my first g0 win today at dino with cat no pwr i was 13under after 15 holes and had 3 shot lead and pts for once, so played last 3 safe has there w h15 h18 h13 and won wow omg so happy.

Default Re: Minna victory thread!

Go CARS!!!

LOL congrats carsy

7. Default Re: Minna victory thread!

Again congrats cars, first one is the toughest, it really only gets easier as you go.

I myself, just bagged #14 at Oceania, Kratos, Rough +2, 9hole out . No highlights this time. Missed a bird on 3 by 14 cm, drove #5 to 8 feet to make up for it. Birdied the rest and eaged #7 as well. Edged out some poor sucker by 10 points (2520 to 2510) after he hit it to a foot on #9 and I made a putt from the 10 point range. Water skip on #1 definitely helped me there.

Kinda funny though. scoots and I jumped in the tourn thinking about bailing for a Dino/Crown game and said we'd just blast it around and see what happened, probably wouldn't try to drive #5 with Kraptos if it was 18 holes of Rough +2 but I pulled off a lucky non-pi shot to a few meters and it vaulted me to the lead, kept it inside the rings on everything but #8 but made a nasty downhiller for bird anyway.

8. Default Re: Minna victory thread!

dam nice bro very balls h5 paid off bro very wp again level 19 here we come.

9. Default Re: Minna victory thread!

way to go bro vn indeed

You drove the green at Oceania #5 in a Rough +2 tourney? Wow, that's the definition of ballsy right there.

I guess that's what it takes to win in the Minna world, huh? I think I'll stay on this server, thank you very much.
    Soylent Green is people!

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast