Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: You Know you've Played too Much HSG when...

1. Default Re: You Know you've Played too Much HSG when...

when u play online till midnite the then wake up at 630am and be online b4 7am lol that dedication and stupidity all on one plate

Default Re: You Know you've Played too Much HSG when...

[quote author=clint_westwood link=topic=1160.msg12016#msg12016 date=1231757508]
    you know when you have played too much HSG when.............

you play little big planet and type af ter due to censorship!!!

you play your saturday medal , find yourself on the fringe and you pull out a 7 iron and try i riser........and wonder why the ball went shooting through into the rough!!

you buy the wife anya's latest leathers for xmas.

your driving to a site meeting, slightly lost at the intersection and mutter " left maybe?"

your golfing partner has a nice birdie chance at the 6th during real golf........and on his putting backstroke you turn into tourettes eva ans shout " for the bird, goes right,!!!

you wake up at 3.00 am cursing your missed eagle at crowns that should have won you that G0 tour!!

[/quote]
    You know when you have played too much HSG when.............

You can understand everything clint is saying.

LMAO

Alternate PSN ID: matsondean77 (retired)
    Japan PSN ID: rowdybuschjapan

When you lying in bed and you think..
    I should have taken it one tad further left..
    You can't get toro noises out of your head.
    You think about making a golf LBP lvl.
    Yes, yes it is.

lol that is pricess rowdy

5. Default Re: You Know you've Played too Much HSG when...

...when you feel more annoyed that you missed a phone call from one of your online friends than missing one from your own mother! As well as wondering when would be a good time to phone said friend back - but in retrospect if i do phone him back, when someone answers, do i ask to speak to Cars or Martyn?

...when you plan your afternoon and evening events around online tournaments. - If i play that one and it ends at... then i can stick the chicken under the grill and prep the veg, play the next tourney as its cooking and then empty the dishwasher and washing machine before the start of another tourney.

...when your wife says good night and says "oh your talking to cars again" and then comes downstairs the morning after and says "FFS have you been up all night playing - and your still talking to cars!"

...when you finally realise that the friends and players you meet online and here in the forum are far more dependable than the friends you have in the real world.

...when you put major alert tones on your iphone organiser to remind you of ladder matchs and league fixtures a couple of hours before they are going to happen so you have a bit of time to warm up.

...when you start taking into consideration the time zone differences and work out that when you visit the doctor at 5pm gmt on wednesday - it won't matter too much cos it's only midday est.

i'm sure there are more but this will keep you going for a while.

6. Default Re: You Know you've Played too Much HSG when...

[quote author=rowdybusch link=topic=1160.msg11701#msg11701 date=1231554117]
    Your PS3 dies af ter a FW upgrade and it's still under warranty.
    You can't wait for them to fix it cause it will take to long so you go and buy another one
    just so you don't miss out on playing.

PS I know at least one other person who has also done this. 8)
    [/quote]

While mine wasn't due to a firmware upgrade, I sadly must also admit to purchasing an interim PS3 as I didn't want to wait the full 10 days.

7. Default Re: You Know you've Played too Much HSG when...

interyernan that is funny stuff man that sounds alot like my days and nites dont have ne1s phone number yet though i rather get someones # though than sit in the chatroom and hang out

8. Default Re: You Know you've Played too Much HSG when...

1) When your wife hears "Bite Baby, Bite Baby!!!" from the other side of the house, and starts yelling at you.

2) You play OOB offline WHILE you play HSG2 online (between holes).

3) You tell your wife that you have get home from "date night" to play in a ladder match. (Not recommended Guys)

4) You tell your kids to quite down, because "Daddy has an important shot to hit". (Also not recommended, unless of course you significant other isn't in the room).

5) You wake up in the middle of the night because you have use the restroom, and instinctively grab the PSP off the night-stand....then fall asleep on the john because you just had to finish that match you started. THEN, get woke up by your wife with your pants around your ankles w/ PSP still in hand. (Believe it kids...it happened).

Weave
    J. David Weaver

[quote author=weaverox link=topic=1160.msg12270#msg12270 date=1231871624]
    5) You wake up in the middle of the night because you have use the restroom, and instinctively grab the PSP off the night-stand....then fall asleep on the john because you just had to finish that match you started. THEN, get woke up by your wife with your pants around your ankles w/ PSP still in hand. (Believe it kids...it happened).

Weave
    [/quote]

LMAO

Now That one takes the cake for the day!

Alternate PSN ID: matsondean77 (retired)
    Japan PSN ID: rowdybuschjapan

When you pass your gaming addictions down to your children......

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhMx0ZNHSis[/youtube]

Attention Guests! You must register to see all content of the site, you are missing 80% of posts by not registering! It is fast, easy and free!

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast