Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: You Know you've Played too Much HSG when...

1. Default Re: You Know you've Played too Much HSG when...

1.) a great depression occurs and to prevent being depressed, u pop in HSG4 and play it for hours and hours.
    2.) u accidentally forgot that Mr. T existed for the past 3 days .

Default Re: You Know you've Played too Much HSG when...

1 you never leave this site and always look for a match or tourney
    2 you play the game while getting a haircut and realized u were shaved bald and didnt care cuz u had HSG OOB and OT2
    "You like? Were you watching? *giggles*"-Gloria- HSG OT2/OOB

3. Default Re: You Know you've Played too Much HSG when...

... you start reading forums about HSG on the internet.

...when you get a podium and you children in the house come running to see your prize!

...when you get a great score on a course or win a tournament, and you tell your spouse and they say "like I care?" so you log into to the board or the game to tell your golf pals about it instead!

...when your baby falls over from sitting position you say "oops, I fell ova" , or I always have clark in my head constantly saying "oooo nice", and if the kids make a mess I say "zat is not good!"

...when you should be at WORK doing WORK and you are sitting reading this website all day instead!

Attention Guests! You must register to see all content of the site, you are missing 80% of posts by not registering! It is fast, easy and free!

5. Default Re: You Know you've Played too Much HSG when...

u guys are giving me a laugh but its true, never said lol before this game now cannot stop using it my little girl always likes jasmine because thats her name, she keeps saying nice shot plus i on this game 8 to 14 hours a day have cut down a bit to play r2 dam me mad and minna to.

[quote author=yunatidus4ever link=topic=1160.msg11753#msg11753 date=1231596465]

...when you get a great score on a course or win a tournament, and you tell your spouse and they say "like I care?" so you log into to the board or the game to tell your golf pals about it instead!

[/quote]

That is so funny and so true. I will make a great shot and be like "YEAH' and if my fiance is home she will shout "Loser"

7. Default Re: You Know you've Played too Much HSG when...

your right but i am lucky wife plays wish she go online if she played hland she would beat most only course she does and pb of 25 is better than most she think me sad to play so much but got lots very gd funs online and would miss all of them playing minna, makes me miss some like bgun og golf in one etc,

[quote author=Roughdawg4 link=topic=1160.msg11761#msg11761 date=1231596829]

[/quote]

That is so funny and so true. I will make a great shot and be like "YEAH' and if my fiance is home she will shout "Loser"
    [/quote]

Oh yes, I got a -9 on Oceania 9 hole out reg tee, and was so happy because my pb was only -3, but noone cared cept Rowdy! Golf pals are so much more understanding!

Attention Guests! You must register to see all content of the site, you are missing 80% of posts by not registering! It is fast, easy and free!

[quote author=yunatidus4ever link=topic=1160.msg11764#msg11764 date=1231597266]
    [quote author=Roughdawg4 link=topic=1160.msg11761#msg11761 date=1231596829]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh yes, I got a -9 on Oceania 9 hole out reg tee, and was so happy because my pb was only -3, but noone cared cept Rowdy! Golf pals are so much more understanding!
    [/quote]

yeah. i made a mate at school get it to christmas so i can send him pictures and tell him about my amazing shots etc etc.
    if i told some1 i got -13 on euro 9 out, they would be like ?? ??? ???
    Yes, yes it is.

10. Default Re: You Know you've Played too Much HSG when...

you know when you have played too much HSG when.............

you play little big planet and type af ter due to censorship!!!

you play your saturday medal , find yourself on the fringe and you pull out a 7 iron and try i riser........and wonder why the ball went shooting through into the rough!!

you buy the wife anya's latest leathers for xmas.

your driving to a site meeting, slightly lost at the intersection and mutter " left maybe?"

your golfing partner has a nice birdie chance at the 6th during real golf........and on his putting backstroke you turn into tourettes eva ans shout " for the bird, goes right,!!!

you wake up at 3.00 am cursing your missed eagle at crowns that should have won you that G0 tour!!

http://community.eu.playstation.com/...thread.id=3875

SONY sunday fun nights click to join, no ones up their own a55

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast